A Facebook page claiming to be a Reynoldsburg, Ohio Radioshack is posting some savage status updates after the company announced it was shutting the location down.
“We closed. Fuck all of you,” the store posted to its page late Monday night.
“Always hated all you prick customers anyway,” a second post reads, posted Tuesday morning.
By Tuesday afternoon, the page had updated its cover photo to an image of a neon Radioshack sign with several letters darkened, leaving only the letters “adioS.” The obvious sign of a bitter farewell.
It’s no surprise that the electronics convenience store isn’t doing so well—Radioshack announced in March that it had filed for bankruptcy for the second time since 2015, and would be closing at least 200 stores nationwide and reviewing the potential for its 1,300 other locations.
Latest from e2 global village
- Uber could face higher license fees in London under new proposals
- Meet Andrea Rosso, the man taking Diesel way beyond denim
- Under Armour made a fatal error that will take 'years' to fix
- Introverts tend to be better CEOs — and other surprising traits of top-performing executives
- Friday, April 7 Brief: #startup, #tech, #augmentedreality
- How 3D Body Scanning Helps Some Health Clubs Keep Members Engaged
- Why Equinox has become a go-to retail partner for new athletic brands
- OpEd: Beauty Apps Are Selling Us Instant Makeovers — But Is Anyone Buying the Actual Makeup?
- How Viacom casts influencers in 90 percent of its campaigns
- Scotch brand Macallan has a new touchable video